Friday, August 22, 2014

TeacherLists.com: FREE School Supplies for Teachers


Calling all you wonderful teachers out there! As I have mentioned before, TeacherLists.com offers a free service that helps teachers create and share school supply and wish lists with parents. By doing so, teachers are able to obtain free school supplies for their classrooms.


I feel like you posted about this a long time ago but I wanted to mention TeacherLists.com. I’ve done it for the last couple years and gotten a lot of freebies from them (Gluesticks, Scissors, Kleenex, Paper Towels). I got an email today that if I go in and update my list and add Bic pens, Westcott scissors, and Hefty brand bags, I will get those freebies mailed to me at school. Also, if I share with other teachers, I get freebies for my referrals and for every 5, I get something additional. I thought this might be great to share with Hip2save teachers, and since so many Hip2Savers like to help each other out with referral links, I thought this might be a way for some teachers to get extra referrals and freebies for their classrooms :)  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment