Friday, May 15, 2015

Free Summer Math Program for First Grade Through High School ($39.95 Value) – Register Now

This popular program is back! If you’re looking for a way to keep your kiddo’s math skills sharp this Summer… sign up to be notified when TenMarks FREE Summer Math Program (a $39.95 value!) is available. Starting at the end of May, students in First Grade through High School can participate in this free program – no credit card needed.
I have used this with my students and tutoring students. I LOVE it because I can assign them activities to do and they can work even when I am not there because each question they can get 3 hints to guide them, it can read to them if needed, and if they have no idea how to solve the type of problem it will show them an example video. Best FREE math program I have seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment