Thursday, May 28, 2015

Target Baby Registry: FREE Welcome Gift (Over $60 Value – Coupons, Samples, & More) + Reader Tip


Expecting a baby or know someone who is?! Check out this email I received from reader Steven –
A few weeks ago, a friend of mine who works at Target told me to make a baby registry with all the items that I normally use for my son and Target will send me a coupon booklet for all those items in that registry. Today I got it in the mail! You might want to share this to all the moms out there.
With that being said, be sure to create your own FREE Target Baby Registry and snag a FREE Welcome Gift packed with coupons and free samples including a bottle and MAM pacifier. AND, once you complete the Baby registry form, you will receive an email from Target letting you know that you can stop by the Guest Service desk at your local Target store to snag your free gift (note: consider calling your local store in advance to be sure they have the Welcome Gift in stock).
Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment