Thursday, July 14, 2016

Target Baby Registry: FREE $50 Welcome Gift + Possible Surprise Package for Birthday

Target Baby RegistryAre you expecting or know someone who is? Be sure to create your own FREE Target Baby Registry. Just for doing so, you’ll snag a FREE Welcome Gift ($50 value) packed with coupons and free samples including a Munchkin bottle, MAM Newborn pacifier, Honest Wipes and Diapers sample pack, Lansinoh samples, a cute bag and MORE. Just stop by the Guest Service desk at your Target store to grab your free gift.
TargetHave a little one who’s getting ready to turn one? If you’ve previously created a Target Baby Registry, check out this email I just received from Hip2Save reader Holly…
I just got this package in the mail from Target for my son’s first birthday. It includes some great samples and coupons including a $5 off $5 coupon for any Target purchase! What a great surprise!
I didn’t request it, but I am guessing that it came because of my baby registry with them last spring? The package says “Can you believe you’re almost at year one of parent status? It’s a big deal, and hey, you’re doing great! Here’s a little something to keep that goodness going.” My son is turning one in 8 days so that’s why I’m thinking it had to do with my registry. Love getting free goodies and coupons in the mail!
Thanks Hip2Save!

1 comment: