Saturday, April 15, 2017

Cheap Purina Pro Plan Cat Food at Pets Supply Plus

If you have a cat and looking for a healthy type of dry cat food try Purina Pro Plan. There are many different types . I like the hairball control because my cats have less hairballs and messes!

If you have or have not tried this cat food yet here is a great chance to try  it out. There is a $5 off 1 coupon at coupons.com    even better at Pets Supply Plus there is a $5 off $30 purchase coupon valid 4/14/17-4/17/17 if you are a member of Pet Supply Plus which is free to join.

 The best part is most of Purina Pro Plan is on sale for the smallest bag savings of $3 per bag!

Deal Idea:
Buy 3 of the small bags for $10.98= $32.94
Use the $5 off $30 store coupon and 3 of the $5 off coupons = $12.94 just $4.31 savings of 70%!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Arif Mondol. I am an SEO expert. I always tried to deliver quality and perfection SEO service. In my work, that your business grow beyond your expectation. I am Promised to create proven the Best Result with white hat SEO.

    ReplyDelete