Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Barnes and Nobels Clearance $2 Books and More

If you have a Barnes & Noble store nearby, you may want to make a trip over there! Check out these photos and emails I received from readers Toni & Caty -

Barnes & Noble has $2 clearance! Books (some originally priced $19), Christmas leftovers including cards, candy, gift wrap, cupcake kits, potpourri, and more! Just wanted to pass this deal along!

All of my local Barnes & Noble stores have marked their clearance items down to $2 each! I went early this morning in hopes of getting a Thomas the Train set I had been eying (originally priced at $199.99!), but unfortunately someone beat me to the punch. However, I did find two Skuut balance bikes, an Easy Bake Oven, and a Puj infant tub. All for less than $9!

Thanks Hip2Save!


No comments:

Post a Comment