Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CVS and Giant Eagle Shopping Trip 1/7

I bought $51.93 worth of product for FREE and I even made $3!. Here is how:

Giant Eagle:

I bought 4 Powerade Zeros $1 each and used (4) 50 cents/1 Powerade Zero coupons here that doubled to $1/1= 4 FREE Powerade Zeros!

CVS:

I  bought 6 Silmfast 4 pack shakes on sale for $5 each, normally $7.79, using the deal I spoke of here  and a pack of pretzel M&M's.

I used 1 B1G1 Slimfast coupon and (2) $5/2 Slimfast products and a FREE Mars single serve candy CVS coupon from the coupon machine (when you scan your CVS card). My total was $15 after coupons, but I had $7 left over from last weeks shopping trip at CVS so I used my $7 in Extra Care Bucks to lower my bill to $8 out of pocket cost. After I paid for everything, I got $12 back in Extra Care Bucks making everything FREE and a $3 MONEYMAKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment