Friday, January 17, 2014

Target 70% off Toy Clearance


Target hosts a Toy Clearance event twice a year – usually in January and July – where select toys and possibly other items are marked up to 70% off…and it appears that today is that day! :D Although clearance bargains vary greatly by region, here are just a few bargains you may want to keep an eye out for…
Check out a few deals people are reporting across the country…


Spent $132.63 and saved $313.26!
Both of my Targets in central California went 70% off on toy clearance today! Lots of great brands like Legos, Megablocks, Innotab, Melissa and Doug, Leap reader, Leap pads, lots of superhero toys and craft kits at my stores!

I stopped into my local Target in NE PA to make a return & decided to check out the toy clearance. It appears today was the magic day in my store. They are marked down to 70%! While my store didn’t have lots to get excited over, I did find a Fisher Price doll for $4.48 & Matchbox planex pack for $3.88. There is still a bunch marked down 50% too. Just thought I’d pass it along.

I just got back from my local Target and the 70% clearance is happening now and started today. The employees are currently marking them down, but unlike last year, not all are 70%. Some are still at 50% especially the power wheels and kid trax etc. (the big ticket items) and Barbie too was only at 50%. Just wanted to give you a heads up!


Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment